- innovative and extremely hygienic through a seamless welded connection inside.
- available in 3 basic models (with own variants) in 2 types of stainless steel
- can be quickly installed thanks to the integrated mounting system and the watertight factory installation of pipes and taps
- fully ready for use on delivery
- can be fitted with a wide range of taps
- can be expanded with a vandal-resistant soap dispenser and soap filling system
Sanilav washing troughs satisfy CE strength requirements. The pipes are pre-mounted in the factory and can be connected with through-flow to prevent legionella growth. The flat bottom makes it easy to place a bucket in the washing trough. The blunt front corners with extra padding and the vandal-resistant four-point attachment keep it safe.
Complete hygienic concept
Sanilav is a total solution for washing trough systems. The design has no horizontal surfaces to allow easy maintenance. Thanks to the pressed drain grid, no dirt accumulates. Complete your installation by adding a hanging cabinet for paper dispensers and a mirror, grates and a protective skirt underneath.
Which system do I choose?
You select the type of tap, the dimensions (2, 3, 4 or 5 stations) and the number of taps. Then add functional extensions as desired, such as soap pumps, dishes or a shallow cabinet with mirror, on which a paper and soap dispenser can be mounted. The washing trough is also available in different colours.
Download the Sanilav catalogue
Intersan is ready to answer all your questions. We will gladly share additional information, come by without obligation or send you a catalogue.
You can of course always contact us by phone on +32 (0)9 333 83 83